Aggressive Legal Representation When The Stakes Are High
Cipriano Rodriguez III
- Criminal Defense
Cipriano Rodriguez III, is an Attorney with deep roots in “The Region”. Born and raised in Gary, IN, he knows firsthand the importance of having an advocate in this community. Having watched and experienced injustices, Attorney Rodriguez brings over ten years of local criminal defense experience to the office and has vowed to always fight for your rights.
Attorney Rodriguez is licensed to practice in the State of Indiana and the United States District Courts. From minor traffic violations and criminal misdemeanors to every level of felony, and murder cases, Attorney Rodriguez has handled hundreds of criminal cases. He has significant experience in the Criminal and Federal court system and the trial experience you can count on. Also, if you need assistance in driving license matters and expunging criminal records, Attorney Rodriguez is here to help.
When not in the office or the courtroom, Mr. Rodriguez enjoys sports and family time with his wife, three daughters, and several American Bully dogs.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Juris Doctor - 2012
- Purdue University Calumet
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2008
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Criminal Justice
- Lake County Bar Association
- Past President Rudy Lozano Hispanic Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Willie T. Donald Exoneration Advisory Coalition
Current Employment Position
- Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana