Aggressive Legal Representation When The Stakes Are High
Russell W. Brown Jr.
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
Russell W. Brown, Jr. started The Region Lawyers to provide exceptional legal services to all clients. Backed with years of experience in criminal defense and personal injury, Mr. Brown knows what it takes to ensure that clients are put in the best position for results. He regularly attends national conferences to stay current on trends in the law.
Mr. Brown has secured not guilty verdicts for clients charged with murder, rape, operating while intoxicated (OWI), battery, various dealing in drugs/narcotics, fraud, theft, and various other offenses. He has represented hundreds of clients in multiple counties throughout the State of Indiana, United States District Court for Northern District of Indiana, United States District Court for Southern District of Indiana, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Mr. Brown also has significant experience in criminal appeals. He has successfully written briefs and participated in oral arguments, including arguments in United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Additionally, Mr. Brown has helped many clients take advantage of new expungement laws, providing them a clean slate moving forward in their lives. When not at the office, Mr. Brown enjoys spending time out doors with family and friends, and coaching his sons' sports teams.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Juris Doctor - 2010
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2007
- Major: Sports Marketing
- Minor: Management with a Business
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Porter County Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Founding Attorney
- Indiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit